Rivo Advance A240 – A Perfect Fit!
Introducing new Rivo mobile phone Advance A240 promising more space, much more fun. With ample memory space built in that also supports external micro SD up to 32GB, Rivo Advance A240 lets you store large multimedia files, images and videos without any restrictions for that extra fun on the move, whenever you need it. Rivo Advance A240’s new Mobile Tracker feature ensures that the company do care about your security and will never leave you on your own. Almost all the members of Rivo Advance A clan are bundled with extra security tracking features. With company’s innovative Advanced technology solutions, you can easily track Rivo’s Advance A240 in any situation and circumstance, whether you have lost it somewhere or it’s being stolen, now you can get it back! Enhance your social life line with Rivo A240, connect to WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, instagram & Yahoo with ease and stay in touch with your friends when you are out and about. Rivo Advance easily lets you click and cherish every single moment, so don’t miss out on taking crispy Rivoed pictures with its Digital Camera and LED flashlight while you’re out with family and friends. Advance’s A240 comes with a battery that never ever betrays, with its powerful Li-Ion 1450 mAh 4L Battery you can be sure of a great Rivos Advance A240 experience that lasts and lasts for ever. After all there’s a trusted Warranty provider on the back offering a whole one year of service. R Mobiles Advance A240 is now available all over the major cities of Pakistan.
How to Flash Rivo Advance A240 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in Rivo Advance A240
How to Check IMEI Number in Rivo Advance A240? How to read IMEI on Rivo Advance A240? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Model Name||Advance A240|
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://mega.nz/#!Q4d0TYTZ!GWaLe0RiWppCvZVHl0R0cU2iWeQhn3lgcTonbgmxJ6Y” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|