QMobile XL40 – Born Entertainer!
Amazingly elegant, QMobile introduces leather XL40. The phone is set towards user experience and their comfort level than its productivity and that’s why the new bar phone comes in a premium leather built. All new QMobile XL40 is said to be one of the most revolutionary bar phones in local market as the leather technology hasn’t been implemented by any other local vendor. The great QMobile’s XL40 doesn’t only looks good but performs all the basic functionalities of a feature phone with tweaked connectivity features of a smart handheld device. A great 3.2 TFT screen is embedded in the QMobile XL40’s body and it can be used for 3GP/MP4 video playback as well as for playing 3D Java games. Integrated apps including Facebook and Twitter are provided in the new QMobile smart XL40 and it supports installation of other java applications as well. EDGE support allows connectivity across the globe everywhere and its special Bluetooth module allows faster data transfer. QMobile has tradition of embedding improved features and new XL40 comes holds features from every previous release that include bigger battery, FM Radio, better call recording, Tracker, scheduler and torch light; these features make the new XL40 bar phone a complete bar phone for every user class. The phone features memory card support up-to 16GB so that users can save captured memories easily on new XL40 without worrying about lowering of storage space. Smart camera resides on leather finish with grace and looks premium from every angle but captures images in better quality. The new XL40 tops the entertainment suite with its audio player/video player, FM radio module and support of 3.5mm jack. Auto Call recorder saves every conversation on XL40 by QMobile and its dedicated schedule SMS allows you to wish everyone their birthday on time. 1200mAh battery provides unbelievable 32 hours talk-time and QMobile XL40 can live for three weeks on standby. The phone is released nationwide and comes with 12 months warranty.
How to Flash QMobile XL40 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile XL40
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile XL40? How to read IMEI on QMobile XL40? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.indishare.me/hxpexmujmnyo” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|