QMobile M20 – Battery chahti Jai, Nonstop!
Ready for Nonstop Fun? QMobile brings new M20 into the market. A stylish and modern mobile phone that’ll not leave you indifferent even against the most high tech gadgets. QMobile M20 is indeed irresistible, despite the lack of Quad or Dual core processors and the smart operating system on board, QMobile’s M20 has a number of other benefits. A functionality that many users have already appreciated acknowledging the fact that QMobile M20’s powerful battery holds the charge much longer, without you being worried of hassles to charge the device again and again. QMobile model M20 is quipped with a huge battery having a capacity of 1800 mAh, which is more than enough for hours of normal Qmobile operation of not less than about five days. M20 In addition, has a quality smart camera with unknown megapixel extension that allows you to take clear and vivid pictures. M20 lets you Watch them very conveniently on the TFT display of 2.4 inches. Expanding the display of 240×320 pixels on M20, which means that the displayed images will have a sufficient level of detail. Convenient equipment With M20 can be used in 2G communication standards. All this, as well as the ability to use the Micro SD card in M20 by QMobile in addition to the built-in memory, which is located “on board”. you’ll be seriously impressed by QMobile M20.
How to Flash QMobile M20 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile M20
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile M20? How to read IMEI on QMobile M20? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ds8ew9vi7bc553/Q+m20+FARSIGHTED60D_11B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6260_S00.S31_HM05_P34_V08″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|