QMobile M125 – Powerful Battery with Beautiful Design.
Unveiling QMobile battery beast M125, there is nothing to brag about other than the reality. A beautiful and ultra-modern bar phone with a huge battery and at such price? QMobile M125 is not just a phone, it’s a dream come true! Geeks always brag about the latest smartphone, but this time everyone has praised the device as high as possible. QMobile’s M125 boosts a gorgeously modern and ultra bright 2.4 inch QVGA TFT screen that’ll let you enjoy every detail as you do on smartphones so be happy as an elephant. QMobile M125’s dual edition has two SIM cards, A practical and convenient solution for those who would like to combine the advantages of numerous operators. QMobile bar M125 saves you from buying a second phone and the extra charges of mobile packages from operators. Another distinct and excellent QMobile solution is the built in flashlight on your M125 that allows you to find the lost things in the dark or will light your way in the evening or night. The camera is a smart one with autofocus and LED flash on M125 that will allow anyone to take quality pictures at any time of the day or even in the dark. With built-in FM antenna on the new M125, you can listen to the music on your favorite radio to the maximum possible volume of the speaker without the using the headphones. And thanks to A2DP technology on M125 you can also enjoy Bluetooth Stereo music without any jumble or clutter. Making the long story short with a wireless Bluetooth-headset on M125 by QMobile you can listen the music wirelessly even when your hands are busy and it does not disturb others when in public transport, at home or work. QMobile M125 would be a nice gift to your loved ones with all other delights and best of all it does not hit hard on the budget.
How to Flash QMobile M125 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile M125
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile M125? How to read IMEI on QMobile M125? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.4shared.com/file/uvEOVzfcce/m125.html” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|