QMobile L1 Classic – Classic Rocks With Convenient And Smooth Feel!
QMobile proudly announced new phone L1 Classic. This device is equipped with 1.8 inches LCD display that brings you better viewing angles while watching movies and videos on sharp display. Just below the LCD of QMobile L1 Classic a very convenient keypad is installed to make texting more comfortable. A smart camera on the back of this shiny mobile is best for taking pictures in the hurry. QMobile’s L1 Classic has packed dual SIM card slots that works at the equal amount of frequency to bring the fruitful packages of both networks at the same time. GPRS is also activated on the L1 Classic by QMobile to make simple searches on the google search engine. For the entertainment purpose Audio and video player are already present on the board of QMobile Classic. To share data with your friends a smart Bluetooth is packed inside this phone. FM Radio keep you in the touch with the latest news, reviews, trends and hit songs. QMobile L1 Classic’s torch light is the best companion in your dark times when there is no other source of light is available then your mobile comes in handy for providing enough light to survive in the dark. QMobile L1 Classic has packed a separate slot for a micro SD card that used to expand the memory up to 16 GB. 3.5mm audio jack make sure that you can use headphones with QMobile L1’s Classic easily for listing calls while traveling long distance. To perform all these tasks perfectly a long lasting stand by battery is need well for that purpose L1 Classic’s 1800 mAh battery is best option. Auto call recording, tracker and many other functions make the phone more secure and reliable.
How to Flash QMobile L1 CLASSIC with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile L1 CLASSIC
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile L1 CLASSIC? How to read IMEI on QMobile L1 CLASSIC? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Model Name||L1 CLASSIC|
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.mediafire.com/file/tbb5itcx2xj819e/6531A_GD27LQ32%28Allrom.net%29.zip” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|