QMobile G220 – Elegant and Practical
QMobile G220 is a basic bar phone designed for those who need the basic features with a little entertainment. Reliable and easy to use, QMobile’s G220 does not have GPRS or EDGE but it’s equipped with Dual-SIM features, to offer you a better and hassle free life. QMobile G220’s handy and easy to use functions reconcile your private and professional lives. Featuring a 2.0 inches QCIF display, G220 by QMobile supports a resolution of 176 x 144 pixels. featuring a smart camera, FM radio, MP3 player, QMobiles G220 also offers Bluetooth connectivity. Having a low internal memory but can be expanded up to 8GB via microSD memory card. QMobile G220 is simple yet elegant, ready to bring some jazz in your lives
How to Flash QMobile G220 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile G220
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile G220? How to read IMEI on QMobile G220? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://mega.nz/#!pBBRALaB!4-uTwTii4VxdYMCrOSJ9ZALMh_q4KGOULU7b6LBZdcs” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|