QMobile G175 – Your Power Bank
QMobile introduces G175, Company’s first phone that’ll help you charge other cell phones and devices on the move! With QMobile G175 you’ll never run out of power as it has an 1800mAh powerful battery power bank to stay in action all the time. QMobile’s G175 is an elegant phone with two SIM-cards, designed primarily for making calls. The model has the necessary basic functions, QMobile G175’s dual-Sim functionality allows you to use two different tariff plans, which is very convenient. At a very compact size G175 by QMobile conveniently fits in the palm and pleasing to the eye 1.8 inch sharp display is easy to read the messages. QMobiles G175 is all you need to communicate Your phone will work on GSM 800/1900 and for quite a long time without recharging, quickly switch between different SIM-cards without the need to reboot the Q Mobiles G175. Sensitive backlit keyboard is clear and easy to use. GPRS and Bluetooth 2.1 allows the exchange of data with other devices. Built-in Wireless FM-radio of Q Mobile G175 and MP3-player will help you not to get bored on the road, and thanks to the audio input you can connect QMobile G175 to your favorite headphones. you can also record all your favorite conversations with its recording app. all in all QMobile Bar Phone G175 is a must have phone.
How to Flash QMobile G175 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile G175
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile G175? How to read IMEI on QMobile G175? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.mediafire.com/download/61a5f96e9q5vb0d/QMOBILE_G175_FactoryFilePak.rar” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|