QMobile G125 – Straight to your Heart!
QMobile G125 goes back to the basics with the old to use basic feature phones that you all love to use. QMobile’s G125 is made from high quality materials for a longer life. Q mobiles G125 has an unprecedented endurance with a standby time of days on days. QMobiles G125 offers plenty of options for listening to music via the music player or the comprehensive integrated FM radio. QMobile G125’s memory is expandable with microSD cards up to 32GB, so you have plenty of storage space. Also, the Q Mobile G125 features a camera for taking photos and videos. Sharing your files is very easy thanks to the several sharing modes of QMobile G125. Get ahead of the rest and show your style, it’s time to get QMobiled.
How to Flash QMobile G125 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile G125
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile G125? How to read IMEI on QMobile G125? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.4shared.com/file/eQukzwckce/Qmobile_g125.htm” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|