QMobile G101 – Latest of Innovation.
QMobile unveils small G101, not only small in size but it is also light on the wallet too so stay in touch with the ones who matter with QMobile G101. Crafted to excellence with extreme new features and latest of what the designers has to offer QMobile G101’s new look will surely move you by pulling the ground underneath you. Take the right foot out and bring home QMobile’s G101 to experience the true Dual SIM feature with most accurate Dual Standby support. The 1.8 QQVGA Screen of this latest handset known as QMobile bar G101 is capable of doing wonders no matter you are playing old videos or backtracking old memories from the gallery. QMobile never stops from providing you extreme fun and G101 is quite an accurate example of that. Equipped with all the necessary modules to pass the time G101 is loaded with FM Radio and most recent of MP3 audio and Video Player what you cannot often find on such low end devices. G101 also has the bluetooth module so that you can share easily and a Torch Light so that you can find your way in the dark. G101 has an auto call recorder so that you can track every caller and avoid personal or business disputes. G101 by QMobile has a built-in QApps folder which is pre filled with apps. Having an expandable memory card support of upto 16GB, QMobile G101 is now available in minimal of price all over the major cities nationwide.
How to Flash QMobile G101 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile G101
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile G101? How to read IMEI on QMobile G101? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.mediafire.com/file/n6h6qvymybollav/G101.mtk+%2C6250.rar” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|