QMobile F1 – Four SIM-cards with 1800mAh Battery!
Presenting new QMobile Quad SIM F1 mobile phone with a never ending long lasting battery for the standard economy class combining the most popular bar features and thanks to the low price tag the QMobile F1 handset can also be used as a backup device or an excellent means of communication for the elderly and children. A Classic cell phone with plastic keypad & joystick, QMobile’s F1 candybar device has a fairly small size and weighs only a few hundred grams, so fits easily into the front kurta pocket or a small bag. Built on the proprietary OS, QMobile F1’s single-core processor can take care of all your basic routine activities by avoiding slow speed. With its modest external parameters and a unique yet sleek design QMobile small F1 combines the most necessary modern features, so is perfect for people the who do not see the need of additional bulky smart features. Using this QMobile is easy just punch in subscriber number on F1 and there you go. Today it has become a necessity rather than an excess. Keep in touch by always using a separate calling SIM card, which is more cheap on a specific network. F1 packs a screen size of 2.4 inches, which is enough to easily see the information displayed i.e. Time and date, battery level, and the level of the radio signal for each of the SIM cards. F1 buttons on the keypad panel are nicely spaced apart from each other that makes it easy to press the appropriate one even for the visually impaired people. Screen of F1 by QMobile bears a resolution of 320×240 pixels, so that the user can view high quality video or photo files, made by the phone itself or if was transferred from other devices. QMobile F1 is your premium choice for basic calling needs.
How to Flash QMobile F1 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile F1
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile F1? How to read IMEI on QMobile F1? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.indishare.me/kz2rwzqyapxu” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|