QMobile ATV 1 – A Television In Your Pocket!
QMobile brings unique bar phone ATV 1 that gave you power to watch TV anywhere in Pakistan. This company is working day and night to produce unique devices and once again they did it by launching QMobile ATV 1. This is a bar phone that is equipped with some amazing features that we cannot see before in any bar phone. If we describe this device then we see that QMobile’s ATV 1 has 2.4 inches LCD display that is standard size for bar devices now a days. Analogue television is also included to keep you entertain when you feel boring. QMobile ATV 1’s Digital camera is also there that capture quality pictures all the time. LED light is also there with camera to capture images in low light conditions. You can also use ATV 1’s light when the light is off. In load shading this device is really a big relief for you. Another very amazing function which is added to this device is wireless radio. You can also record music that is playing on Radio. This is only possible with ATV 1 by QMobile recording technology. This device don’t have built-in memory but you can use a micro SD card slot that supports up to 16 GB. One thing that make QMobile 1 more desirable is its audio and video player. Everybody love to listen music and this is really a treat for music lovers. A long lasting battery is also there that will never run out even listing Radio or audio video songs. QMobile ATV’s 1 also has auto call recording function. Sometime this function plays very important role when you want to record someone’s calls. In addition call and SMS block option, GPRS and games make QMobile ATV 1 really amazing phone with a price tag of 1850
How to Flash QMobile ATV 1 with SPD Upgrade Tool
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download Stock Rom (pac) for your Android Device.
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switch off).
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
- Once you have successfully added the Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. Once your Android Device is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile ATV 1
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile ATV 1? How to read IMEI on QMobile ATV 1? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Model Name||ATV 1|
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://mega.nz/#!nIInAKTb!S_w2f5GzOi4vvKL7hAIwTM3T37681k7O_tkwoPADc0Y” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”http://test.gsmplayer.com/spd-upgrade-tool/” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|